I’ve been blessed throughout my Instagram journey to have gained over 20,000 followers organically. I’ve been introduced to many small businesses and products that I now can’t live without. As a thank you to my followers, I’d like to share some of my favorites with one lucky winner for my baby-themed 20k giveaway.
One lucky winner will receive:
- One handmade Cloth Diaper from @shop.cestbon (only applicable to US winner for shipping).
- One Baby Bum balm from @thebalmco (only applicable to US winner for shipping).
- One Teething/Nursing Necklace from @thevintagehoneyshop ($20 value).
- One Cloth Diaper Sprayer Splatter Shield from @spraypal.
- One Variety Pack of baby food from @yummyspoonfuls (only applicable to US winner for shipping).
- One LillyPots Cookware from @lilly_pots.
- One Mini Wrap from @mamaandmewraps (only applicable to US winner for shipping).
Two Easy Rules:
- Follow these Instagram accounts:
- Repost the above picture on your Instagram page; must include the hashtag #EdensFavoriteThingsGiveaway. Public accounts only; I will not see your post if your page is private.
Giveaway will close at 5pm Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday, April 8th, 2015. One winner will be selected at random.
Cloth diapers have come a long way! No stash is complete without an urban, eclectic, handmade diaper from Shop C’est Bon! #LaissezLesBonTempsRoulez
Alex Elle has done it again. Everything this Queen touches is golden. We love her products for baby and mama. Vegan, handmade, organic and cruelty-free. Nothing but the best for your baby’s bum!
As a breast-feeding mama, this teething/nursing necklace comes in very handy. Trust me, if your little one is a busy-body like mine, who loves to grab, scratch, and pinch while nursing, this necklace will keep their attention while adding a bit of style to your wardrobe.
There are a few different ways to clean cloth diapers. SprayPal makes it easy (especially for germaphobes)! Definitely a great compliment to your cloth cleaning routine. #makeclothmainstream
Forget those dusty old jars. Yummy Spoonfuls delivers premium, organic, nutritious and fresh baby food.
I love my lillypots. It’s a very simple, safe, and nutritious way to heat up small amounts of baby food. Perfect for introducing baby’s first foods and for thawing out your homemade freezer stash in small quantities.
How cute are Brandi and Zora in their matching headwraps? Every pre-Queen deserves a crown 🙂