So, the kids have gone to bed and hubby and I want something sweet. There’s only one Granny Smith apple left. What to do? Hmm.. these easy apple crescents. They’re like mini apple pies, only easier!
- 1 Apple
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbs Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Tbs sugar + 1 Tbs
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1 package refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- Peel and cut apple into 8 slices.
- Drizzle with lemon juice. Sprinkle with spice and sugar (reserving 1 Tbs for later) and toss.
- Flatten crescent rolls (re-shape to fit apple inside). Add one slice of apple to each and wrap; pinch edges to seal.
- Brush with butter. Sprinkle remaining sugar on top.
- Bake on greased cookie sheet @375° for 15 minutes. Want to kick this recipe up a notch? Add a large marshmallow inside each crescent for an even sweeter taste.